It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

And the prettiest sight you'll see is the sweater that will be at your own thrift store!

 Like this one. I was perusing the isles the other day, seeing what goods the old thrift shop had to offer and I came across this gem. I think somebody got their needles crossed. I mean, I'm as proud to be an American as the next, uh, American, but really? I needed a tacky sweater for a party, but I couldn't bring myself to purchase this one. Now that I'm looking at it again, I kind of wish I had. It's not like there isn't precedence for it...

 moviegoods
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I mean, fourth of Ju...uh, Christmas, yeah, Happy Chri, er Merry Christmas!

Still, the only kind of person I can really see wearing it is this guy:


Then there's this. I'm not sure, but I think maybe Santa got into someone's stash of 'special' milk and cookies. "The candy canes, they're like...whoa. It's like everything's moving in slow motion!" 

I did buy a couple of sweaters, but they're for another blog. In the meantime, let's see what the interwebs has to offer...
Herb of DC
Bonne chance outdoing this one from Grand Pari.  A little wine, the city of lights, this sweater, and before the end of the night, you'll be asking some attractive stranger Souhaitez-vous crochet avec moi ce soir?

micechat
On the picture it says "Tacky xmas sweater delight '08" however, the web address tells me it's actually "super-mega-monster-tacky-delight" which I think is more appropriate. So kawaii! Mickey,  I have to say I am a little disappointed in your offering. You can do better than that, just look at the crazy get ups these anime-girls-come-to-life have found! Pull it together. Are you a man or a mou...oh.
(I just realized, as a child, I owned and happily wore the exact same sweater as orange-hair girl. Wow.)



tackylighttour
It's like I can see the future movie of this guy's life being cast now. "And in the part of Robbie, the lonely, socially inept, yet naively charming intern, is Steve Carell."

themoviemind
I need to watch this...like, now.

How is it already the 8th of December!? It seems like only yesterday that I was writing about hideous turkey hats. 

Comments

noviera said…
Hello Elizabeth,

You have a very interesting site and we want to cooperate with you.

There's no limit to the number of free visitors you can receive per day. We provide a fair 1:1.5 (3) Exchange Ratio. All you need to do is place our news widget on your site.

This part of our service is free of charge. At the same time you could increase your earnings from advertising.

Please contact me for the details.

Regards,
Alice Wheeler

news.us.marketgid.com
alicewheeler.marketgid@gmail.com

The Best of The Ugly Sweater