I Ain't Sayin' She A Golddigger...

But she is broke. BROKE. Yeah... she is. What's a broke girl to do? Well, this one's putting ads on the blog. I guess you can say the idea just seemed to... click. I'm not happy about it, but I've gotten to the point where I'm exploring every possible source of income. Ends aren't meeting anymore, bills are piling up, and a recently diagnosed condition that keeps getting worse is really taking a toll on my sad little piggy bank. I'll be visiting second job land pretty soon too... if I can find anything to work into my already overwhelming schedule. Honestly, I'm completely at wits' end.

If you're feeling particularly benevolent you can always PayPal some love to a girl just looking for a break.


The sad thing is, I'm not even joking. :/

Anyway, enough Destitute Debby Downer for the day. Let's cash in on some appropriate knitwear!

The devil may wear Prada, but Vogue "editor-at-large" André Leon Talley wears this. I think the fact that one pant leg is riding flood makes this ensemble extra special! Let's take inventory... one seemingly gigantic black man- check! A blingin' dollar sign sweater- check! A fur scarf that might be a blanket on a normal sized human- check! Complete and total bewilderment as to how this is considered fashionable-check! I've never understood fashion, and if this is it, I hope I never do.

This dress gives a new meaning to the high cost of fashion. It's actually knit from dollar bills by artist Dave Cole! Personally, I'd love to own it... and deconstruct it, and then pay my mortgage with it. Green is my color, after all!


blog.craftzine.com
Ah, Cheers! Now, that was a show. Thanks to reruns, it's still the place "you wanna go where people know, people are all the same, You wanna go where everybody knows your name." You remember Frasier, Norm, Cliff, Bar Customer #1, and who could forget Bar Customer #2? Yeah, Bar Customer #2... he and his sweater emblazoned with a huge dollar bill was my favorite.


Kaboodle
And finally, sadly, thanks to a frivolous government and tragic economy, this is about as much financial security as most seniors are likely to see. Keep dreaming Grampa, it's better than than reality!


"Ain't no millions, ain't no hundos. Single in my pocket's all I gots."

Comments

The Best of The Ugly Sweater