Double Your Pleasure. Triple Your Fun!

Sweaters are fun as they are. Who doesn't have a good time wrapped in a cozy jumper? (That's right, Jumper... that's for you lovely readers across the pond, because I love you.) Anyway, I know I'm ready for this hot, humid summer to subside, the sundresses to go back in storage, and the sweaters to come out of the wardrobe... but still, all my sweaters are single serve. What could possibly be better than that?

Old people!!! I mean, a cardigan knit for two! I guess after a lifetime together, you really do just kind of morph into one person... or maybe that's just your clothing. 

I call this one "the sandwich," good for keeping warm, great for making friends, family, and strangers alike extremely uncomfortable when you show up for the Christmas Party, (especially if you show up for the stranger's Christmas party.)

And then, there are these: "Smittens." Smittens. The very name makes me want to vomit rainbows. I wonder if you have to hand over your man card when you a buy a pair? Also, according to the picture above, you wear them in the summer... at the lake, which is the best time for relationship handcuffs smittens. (Pattern in the linkage)

I've posted this before, but I think it bears a repost. If you think all this togetherness is new, think again.This vintage image proves that overly attached girlfriends have existed for ages. You just keep drinkin' buddy. It'll be alright. (Because you're probably dead now.)

Comments

The Best of The Ugly Sweater